- Looking for Appliance Parts?
Looking for Appliance Parts?
Los Angeles is a busy city and people are constantly on the move, bouncing from work to family obligations to the exciting nightlife. When an appliance breaks, it can be a major problem. There is no time to haul those dirty clothes to the laundry mat when your washer breaks. So what should you do? You could call Ameripro Appliance Repair to fix the problem right away or you could fix it yourself. If you enjoy fixing things independently, you will inevitably need the right parts for the job. So where should you turn?
We get calls everyday from people in Los Angeles hoping to purchase appliance parts. We buy our parts from the manufacturers and we can’t sell them directly. Ordering from a manufacturer is not easy. You need an active account, the appropriate license, and you must be an appliance repair company. Most of our Los Angeles clients aren’t interested in going to those extremes just to purchase a single part so we teamed up with RepairClinic.com to offer the parts you need. Call us for help at (800) 657-0765
Use the search feature below to find the appliance parts you need
We recommend to all of our Los Angeles clients who need parts. This website offers over a million different parts. They have a 365-day return policy, which is hard to beat! We also believe they offer the top customer service in the parts industry. Their helpful representatives will not only help you figure out which part you need, but they will even help you diagnose the problem with your appliance.
When you visit , there are tons of videos and tutorials that give you step-by-step instructions for how to make repairs or diagnose a problem. You can order the parts you need with the click of a mouse and have them delivered right to your front door in Los Angeles.
If you need appliance parts in Los Angeles, check out our partner today!
Service manuals soon…
- All Service Commercial Microwave Oven FS1.., VEND1..
- All Service Gas Ranges AGS7.., RSF32.., RSF33.., RSF34.., RSK37
- Electric Wall Ovens AOES3030, AOCS3040
- Over The Range Domestic Microwave Ovens MVH140.., MVH240.., MVH340..
- International Commercial Microwave Ovens UCRC51.., UC18.., UC14.., UC10.., CRC51.., DEC18.., DEC14.., DEC10..
- Commercial Combination / Convection Microwave Oven with 230 V, 60 Hz
- Commercial Microwave Oven DQ22.., KFC1.., MC22.., RC16.., RC17.., RC20.., RC22.., RC27.., WDYRC.
- Compact Commercial Microwave Oven CRC21.., CRC18.., CRC12.., CRC10.., FSC18.., FSC12.., FSC10..
- Electric Freestanding BIG OVEN
- Freestanding/Slide-In Gas Ranges
- Gas Self-Clean Downdraft Ranges AGDS901, AGDS902
- International Commercial Microwave Ovens DE1200.., DE1600.., DE2100.., DE3100.., E2100I, EH13A1, EH23A1, U1200.., U1600.., U2100I, U3100I.
- Manual Clean Gas Ranges
BOSCH \ SIEMENS \ Thermador\ GAGGENAU
- Single & Double Oven HBL 43.., 44.., 45.., HBN 44.., 45..
- Single & Double Built-in Ovens HBL 73.., 74.., 75.., 76.., HBN 74.., 75.., 76..
- HBL & HBN 6.. Series Ovens
- Basic and Advanced Training, Microwave Appliance Basics
- GAS Cooktops with FULL SURFACE GRATES 30″ (NGT73, NGP73), 36″ (NGT93, NGP93)
- Free Standing Range (FSR/FSR3) and Slide-In Range (SIR) Service Manual
- General Repair instructions
- Microwave Oven BOSCH: HMB5050, HMB5060, HMB5020. SIEMENS: HF35M630. Thermador: MBES, MBEB, MBEW. GAGGENAU: BM 281-610, BM 281-630.
- Microwave Oven HMB402, HMB405, HMB406
- NES/NEB Electric Cooktop Training Program
- RANGE TRAINING MANUAL ALL ELECTRIC – DUEL FUEL – ALL GAS
- Bosch Wall Ovens Series 700
- GAS Cooktop SGC304.., SGC365.., GSC456..
- UNIVERSAL COOK-N-VENT DOWNDRAFT SYSTEM – Models CVS30R, CVS36R, & CVS45R
- Professional Series Built-in Wall Ovens P0301, POD301, PO302, POD302, PODC302, POM301, POMW301
- Microwave Oven HF36V305, HF36V306
- S Series Ovens 27 & 30 inch, SCD302, SCD272, SC272, SC302, S272, S302. 30 inch only SC301, S301
- 30″ Electric & Dual-Fuel Range REF30, RES30, RED30V, RDF30, RDFS30, RDSS30, RDDS30
- BUILT-IN OVENS CM301B, CM301W, CM301S, CM302B, CM302W, CM302S
- Built-In Ovens C302 / C272
C301 / C271
- 30″ Range Service Manual ESC30, GSC30
- BUILT-IN OVENS CM301B / CM301W / CM301S / CM302B / CM302W / CM302S
- DUAL FUEL RANGES: PRSE36, PRSE48
- GAS RANGES: PRG304US, PRG364GLUS, PRG364GDUS, PRG366US, PRG484GDUS, PRG484GLUS, PRG484GGUS, PRDS30, PRDS36, PRDS38
- GAS COOKTOP: GPS PCS36, PCS48
- WOK: GP24WK
- Electric Cooktops TMH30, TMH34, TMH35, TMH36, TMHCV36, TMH45, TMH46
- BUILT-IN OVENS CJ302B / CJ302W / CJ302S
- Professional Series Cooktop & Range Training Program PSC / PDR / PGR Series
- SEC, SECD, SEM, SEMW, C & CM Wall Ovens
- SMW Series Oven Training
- Built-In Electric Ovens SCD302, SCD272, SC302, SC301, SC272, S302, S301, S272
- Built-In Oven SMW272 B, SMW272S, SMW272W, SMW272P
- SEQUENTIAL BURNER SYSTEM on PRO – RANGES 30” RANGES GAS GOOKTOPS
- Glass Ceramic GAS and Glass Ceramic Dual GAS & Electric Cooktops CG304U, CGX365U, CGX456U, CD365U, CD456U
- Glass Ceramic Cooktops CEH30Q, CEH365Q, CEH456Q, CER30Q, CER36Q
- Char GLO Outdoor Barbecues CGB30RCULP, CGB36RU, CGB48RU, CGB48RSBU
- 27″ & 30″ Convection Thermal Ovens CT127N, CT227N, CT130, CT230
- Thermatronic Combination CMT-18, CMT-19, CMT-20, CMT-21
- Universal Cook`n`Vent Downdraft System CVS30R, CVS36R, CVS45R
- Micro / Thermal Convection Combination Ovens CMT131, CMT231, CMT127, CMT 227
- 300 & 500 Series Free-standing Gas Ranges HGS3023UC, HGS3053UC, HGS3063UC, and
- PROFESSIONAL RANGES PDR366, PRS36HS
- PROFESSIONAL WALL HOODS PH30ZS, PH36ZS, PH42ZS, PH48ZS, PH54ZS
- Gas appliances in general
- Wall Ovens PCS / PCD, MCS / MCD, ECS / ECD
- Cooktops CER Electric Glass, ESG Cooktops, ETT Electric Touch Top, SGM / PGM Saled Gas Metal, MET Electric Glide Cooktop
- Venting Systems REMP3 / REMP16 Remote Blower, CABP3 Cabinet Blower, ILB8 / 10 Inline Blower, RV / ERV Rised Vent, EHD / EHDR Hood, IVS1,2 / IVSR 1,2 Power Pack
- Ranges RSD / RSE, PGR, ERD 30/36/48/60, ERDE 36/48, MRES, EGR 30
- Warming Ovens PWO, EWO, MWO, IWO, IOWO
- Microwave DMT, PMOR
- Convection Microwave DCM
- Convection Microwave Hood PCOR
- BBQ EOG 30/36/52, OGC BBQ Chart, OESB162
- Dishwasher EDW 24/30
- Wall Ovens and Ranges Diagnostic Test Manual
- PART LIST / SERVICE Manual Professional All-Gas Range 48″, 36″, 30″, Gas Cooktop Models 48″, 36″ ( DCS-RG484, DCS-RG486, DCS-RG364, DCS-RG366, DCS-RG304, DCS-C-484, DCS-C-486, DCS-C-364, DCS-C-366, DCS-C-366)
- THE PROFESSIONAL 36/48” BGB GRILL BGB36-BQAR, BGB48-BQAR, BGB48-BQR
- REFRIGERATED DRAWERS RF24D
Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kenmore
- Under update…